Population– 2014 MN State Demographer Estimate: 2,109
Households – 2014 MN State Demographer Estimate: 790
Median Income – 2014 American Community Survey (Census): Median Household Income $52,019
Location – Located in Wright County, Maple Lake is approximately 40 miles west of Minneapolis and 25 miles southeast of St. Cloud. Maple Lake is conveniently located on State Highway 55, providing excellent access and visibility.
Development Incentives – The City of Maple Lake offers a local low interest loan fund, tax increment financing and is willing to work with businesses to secure regional and state funding to assist with expansion projects and create the financial package that works for them!
General Contact Information – City of Maple Lake 10 Maple Ave S, PO Box 757 Maple Lake, MN 55358 320-963-3611 320-963-6612 (Fax) email@example.com
Community Amenities – Maple Lake is a growing community in a picturesque location, nestled among more than a dozen lakes in Central Minnesota.
Education: Maple Lake Elementary School was named a Reward School in 2012 and 2013, which means their students scored in the top 15% of all Title I schools on the Minnesota Comprehensive Assessments (MCAs). Additionally, Maple Lake Elementary was one of 12 elementary schools in Minnesota given the distinction of being named a School of Excellence in 2014. This is a 7-year distinction. In 2013 the Elementary School was recognized as a Positive Behavioral Inventions & Supports (PBIS) Exemplar School and in 2014 they were recognized as a MN Sustaining Exemplar School for PBIS.
Maple Lake is home to:
- The St. Patrick’s Day Celebration
- Gear-Head Get Together
- Over 100 businesses and manufacturers
- TheMaple Lake High School Irish athletic teams and Lakers baseball team
- MapleLake School District 881 and Timothy’s School
- Maple Lake Municipal Airport– FBO Ascend Aviation
- The Chamber of Commerce, Lions, American Legion & Auxiliary, Veterans of Foreign Wars & Auxiliary, and many other active community organizations
- Maple Lake’s Wine Club
- Maple Lake Library– Independent and 100% Volunteer
Community Information is in the process of being updated with new census data.