Population, Households, and Median Income
The City of Clearwater has a population of 1,735 with 762 housing units. The median income is $41,696.
Clearwater is located at the extreme northern tip of Wright County, near the junction of the Clearwater and Mississippi River on I-94 about 15 miles east of the St. Cloud metropolitan area and 30 miles west of the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
The Clearwater EDA can assist your business with the following incentives: tax abatement, TIF, Growth Incentive Program & Wright County Revolving Loan fund.
General Contact Information:
Annita Smythe, City Administrator, Clerk, Treasurer
320-558-2428, option 3
City of Clearwater
605 County road 75, P.O. Box 9, Clearwater, MN 55320
- Five city parks
- Lions Park
- Sportsmans Park/Ballfield
- Spring Street Park
- Riverside Park
- Eldorado Park
- River Country Bike Trail (connects three city parks)
- Wright County Wayside Rest overlooking the Clearwater River
- Scenic and Natural Area located at the confluence of the Mississippi and
- Clearwater Rivers
- Designer 18-hole disc golf course
- Clear Waters Outfitting, provides daily canoe, kayak, stand-up-paddle
Community Information is in the process of being updated with new census data.